7 signs your employees need a retreatOctober 13th, 2010
2. Individuals are becoming short-tempered with each other.
3. Individuals are starting to bicker more frequently.
4. Individuals are relying more on caffeine to keep them going in the afternoon.
5. Individuals are not meeting their monthly/quarterly goals.
6. Individuals are complaining more frequently.
7. Individuals are taking more sick days.
If you see 1 or more of these signs with your employees, it may be time for a retreat. Retreats are similar to a computer restart. Employees are able to breakout of their normal routine and come back renewed. They are able to focus on needed areas of improvement and recommit to the mission of the organization. I recommend that organizations have at minimum a single 1 day retreat each year.
to think about:
When was the last time everyone in your organization was on the same page and completely committed to the organizational mission?
No related posts.